| Only 7 of 1,000 companies that try to get venture capital succeed. Bob Norton has raised over $40 million in venture capital from various sources, has done due diligence work for several venture capitalists and has also invested over $1 million of his own money in early-stage ventures. As someone who has been on all sides of the table he really understands what VCs and angels are looking for.
"What a great value! Lots of solid information from someone who has really done it before."
- Current CEO who is raising angel financing
What You Will Learn:
- A step-by-step process to evaluate your company objectively and its ability to raise capital
- How to add the most value to your company and valuation without spending lots of time and money
- A system to help determine which sources from VCs, angels, corporate investors and other sources make the most sense
- The 10 most common mistakes entrepreneurs make raising capital.
- Who do you need on your management team to succeed and who can be a virtual person your Board Of Directors or Board Of Advisors?
- How much should you ask for and how do you determine this amount. What amounts are deadly to ask for today?
- Defining your terms. You will get a glossary of the most common financing terms you MUST understand today
- How much time to allow for fundraising and how to shorten the process
- How to prepare your company for VC financing in virtually every area (idea, team, market research, investor slide presentation and more)
We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee
You can return this product for a full refund within 30 days for any reason. Just tell us why it was not for you, so we can try to avoid this in the future, and we will gladly credit your account for the full amount.
We are committed to providing exceptional value to our customers by delivering far more than they expect each step of the way. As such we will throw in these free bonuses at no extra charge that are worth over $300 alone.
Free Bonus Gift #1 (A Report Called "The Top 11 Things NOT to Say to Angel Investors" - Value: $29) - This is the list of the most common things that entrepreneurs do to sink their chances of raising money from angels. I have seen the air sucked right out of the room by people who do not know they just can't say or do these things and get money from angels. This list alone could be the difference between raising money and not!
Free Bonus Gift #2 (A $29 Value) - The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace D. Wattles - A classic book on removing the personal barriers you have to achieving great financial success and extreme wealth.
Free Bonus Gift #3 (A $249/year Value) - A FREE eZine Subscription to "The C-Level Advisor" is easily worth hundreds of dollars, but you get it free. Someday we may start charging, as this information can be priceless and save you many thousands of dollars in aggravation, time and mistakes and also drive your sales faster. You will get free excerpts from upcoming seminars, books, tapes and other products for CEOs and entrepreneurs before anyone else does.
We think this is the best system for raising early-stage capital available today and have heard many people say this. Raising angel financing is not easy, nothing worth while ever is. It is hard work and is likely to open your eyes to things you never thought of. But isn't that better than beating your head against these problems for months, or even years, without knowing why? Raising money without this course is like setting out on a trek across Europe (never having been there before) without a map. You might get there someday, but you are not likely to do it very quickly or efficiently.
Best of Success,