Managing An Early Stage Business For rapid Growth details a framework to help entrepreneurs adjust their" mode of management" according to the five different stages of company development.
"Having been there and done that Bob knows exactly what needs to be done to grow a company and that is a powerful message."
- John Facella - Founder The CEO Group and Experienced CEO
Here's What You Will Learn:
- Modes Of Management Explained - How to shift management gears for minimum pain and optimum growth
- People Management Methods That Work - There are loads of management philosophies out there and I do not want to create another, but I will give you a system that shows when each of four simple systems should be used.
- A Framework For Employee Growth and Development - This tool will turn around your culture and preempt bad feeling by empowering people to grow as fast as your company. It will prevent the best people from leaving and put each individual in a position to accelerate their own career.
- Tuning Your Vision - A complete framework for mapping out your vision and making sure it is complete. The ability to use a vision separates the average from the exceptional performers.
- Risk Assessment and Management Tool - Here is a tool to help find, define and reduce the risks in your business. It will help you communicate these to everyone and also tune risks out of your business model.
- The Top 8 Ways To Improve Your Customer Service - Amazingly today, even with improved technology, customer service at many larger companies is deteriorating. Understanding why and applying this "Top 10 List" to your business will get you more customers, keep customers longer and get you free word-of-mouth advertising.
- How To Map Out Your Hiring Plan and Find The Best People - This system will help you better define who to hire using dimensions and considerations that few people consider in the hiring process. You should be able to at least double your hiring success rate using this.
Read a chapter
Bob is one of those rare people who can rub two sticks together and create a company."
- Senior Partner, Charles River Ventures
You cannot possibly manage a small growth company like you would a medium size or larger company and expect to be successful. You would never launch a product for IBM or GE like you would if you were in a startup. With these extremes it is easy to see the need for a different management style for your company, but how many different ways are there to run a company and how do you know when to "shift gears"? This book has everything you need to adjust your management style to your company's stage of development for more rapid growth and success. This means you will get more sales, invest less capital and have lower costs than competitors. You will lower the risk of failure in many areas of your business and as a result take on new business with energy and resources that might have gone to fighting fires. How should you adjust you management style, risk appetite, evaluation of opportunities and other factors based on the stage of your company? I have searched quite a bit looking for books on this and yet most management books are "generic" for all size companies and give advice that is perfectly good for a large company but could be fatal for a smaller company. In my experience entrepreneurs, executives and even lower level managers rarely adjust their style properly for the stage of a company's development. What happens most often is people take what they learned at one company and bring those strategies, tactics and lessons to their next company without a lot of thought around one of the biggest variables affecting how you should manage - Namely the current size and development stage of the company.
"In building First Call Corporation, Bob Norton, was my secret weapon in getting a really audacious job done not only on time and under budget, but done so well that it revolutionized how equity sales was done on Wall Street. His abilities to understand complex requirements, to synthesize elegant solutions, and then to manage a team to get it done, are still the best I've ever seen."
- Jim Rutt - ex-CEO Network Solutions
You will get seven different tools and frameworks for managing your company better.
We teach 12 tools and systems at our CEO and Entrepreneur boot Camp in greater depth at a cost of $2,195! So this may just be the best buy you ever make when you consider the leverage in applying this information to your company. After you have read the book you are also allowed to submit one question to the author by email and get it answered that will help you apply these systems to your specific situation. Bob wants to do this because he want to make sure people understand and apply the information and it will also help use put more information in future products.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you decide this book is not for you we will refund your money 100%. All we ask is you tell us why so we can adjust our selling to save us and others this kind of aggravation. If you did not like the book because your company could not use our methods we want to know this so we can either add to the book or steer people away that might have the same issue in the future. There is no further obligation and your credit card will be credited back within one business day.
Free Bonus Gift #1: (A $29 Value) - The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace D. Wattles - A classic book on removing the personal barriers you have to achieving great financial success and extreme wealth.
Free Bonus Gift #2 (A $249/year Value) - A FREE eZine Subscription to "The C-Level Advisor" is easily worth hundreds of dollars, but you get it free. Someday we may start charging, as this information can be priceless and save you many thousands of dollars in aggravation, time and mistakes and also drive your sales faster. You will get free excerpts from upcoming seminars, books, tapes and other products for CEOs and entrepreneurs before anyone else does.
The Best of Success,