What A Few Past Clients And References Say:
"In building First Call Corporation, Bob Norton, was my secret weapon in getting a really audacious job done not only on time and under budget, but done so well that it revolutionized how equity sales was done on Wall Street. His abilities to understand complex requirements, to synthesize elegant solutions, and then to manage a team to get it done, are still the best I've ever seen."
- Jim Rutt, Ex-CEO Network Solutions and Thomson Technology Services
“Mr. Norton is a true visionary who can also execute. Few people have the ability to do both.“
- General Partner, Investment Banking Firm
“I met Mr. Norton when he was a 29 years old CEO founding his first company and I was 59. I always said Bob was '29 going on 60' because his wisdom, experience and ability always far exceeded his years”.
- Investor and Former CEO of Gibbs Oil company “The best CEOs require 8 weeks to get up to speed on a new company and market. Bob did it in less than six weeks so our portfolio company could be repositioned quickly and effectively.”
- Senior Partner, Venture Capital Firm "Bob could always accomplish twice the work in half the time compared to anyone else I ever hired. He was the best hiring decision I ever made. His speed and laser focus on the most important issues is exceptional."
- Jack H., Former Manager at ISI Systems
"In just 2 hours of consultation, Bob Norton helped me to re-focus my thoughts, especially with regard to financing strategy. In addition, there were several nuggets of wisdom and insight about bootstrapping, competitive intelligence, and market research. I highly recommend him."
- Nijan Datar, Founder and CEO, Smart Voice
"Having been there and done that you know exactly what needs to be done to grow a company and that is a powerful message."
- John Facella, Chairman & Founder The CEO Place and Serial CEO for many years.
|| Sample Experience & Clients
Industries Mr. Norton Has Worked In
- Thomson Financial (5 Divisions)
- Boston Consulting Group
- Technology4Kids.com and A+America
- Envoy Systems
- Computer Learning Corporation
- Business Research Corporation
- ISI Systems
- Addison Wesley
- Numerous venture capital firms
- Many Universities and Nonprofit Organizations
- Call for specific companies in your industry
- Information Services
- Software (Web Services, ASP, enterprise, e-commerce)
- Real Estate
- Consumer Services
- Financial Services
- Internet and Media
- Professional Services and Consulting
- Packaged Goods
- Affinity Marketing
- Portfolio Management