Mr. Norton speaks as an expert in business, management, entrepreneurship, vision and growth. He also writes and speaks on strategy, people selection, breaking through limits and organizational development appropriate to any company's life stage.
Mr. Norton has developed and delivered the following proprietary materials in the form of keynotes, educational events and seminar presentations. All can be delivered in time frames from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Call to discuss your specific objective, audience, date and time frame.
- Business Vision Development and Enhancement
- Strategic Positioning For High Barriers to Entry
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- Modes of Management
- Raising Angel Financing Today in a "Changed" Market
- Startup War Stories
- How Product Development and Launches Can Achieve a 100% Success Rate!
- The Perfect Start-up Model
- The Next Step
- Attacking Giants
- Managing Human Capital
- Customer Service Today
- Bootstrapping - What it Takes To Get From Raw Idea to A Fundable Startup Company
- Custom Topics Always Available on Request
Given Mr. Norton's 30+ years broad experience he can also create a talk around your event or theme, with real life stories and examples that audience members will remember and learn from. It is critical that these talks are both fun and educational because fun stories are heard and allow people to more easily remember the key lessons. Each talk will generally start with a basic topic slide set and be customized for the particular audience and time slot available. For longer time slots an interactive workshop component can be added for experiential learning to burn ideas in for lifetime use.