The Next Step - Taking a company through the five stages of development without hitting a ceiling that can trap your company in a particular stage forever.
You will learn:
- How to identify limits that are holding your company back and break through them.
- When to shift gears from first, second or third is not always obvious.
- How to develop and enhance your corporate vision
- What are the most common "freeze" points and issues in a companies growth cycle
- How to develop a "dashboard" to measure and focus your company and provide advanced warning of problems
- When to use outside help and when not to
This seminar is presented by a CEO with over 20 years experience, who participated in seven startups, launched over a dozen products, grew two companies to over $100M in sales and has also worked for two different multi-billion dollar companies. His perspective on various growth stages comes from experience.
Avoiding "founders disease", avoiding cognitive dissonance, making sure you really hear the truth from employees, customers and the market, changing and evolving with the market, risk management and other tactics that can help your company break through major development and growth barriers.
Back to Main Seminars Page